Summer Beach Access
Please visit our partners page to see which hotels with in Lakeside Park Association offer FREE beach passes with your stay.
Memorial Day thru Labor Day
- 9am-5pm- daily passes for sale & passes collected
- 5pm-9pm- discounted daily passes for sale & passes collected
- 9pm-6am- members only no passes will be collected or sold.
Summer 2019 Beach Pass Prices
- Adult (18+)- $10
- Student (k-12)- $5
- Children under 3- FREE
- Seniors & Active Military- 10% off adult price
Labor Day to Memorial Day
- 6am-7pm-open to the public no pass needed
Rules and Regulations
Beach is under 24/7 video and sound surveillance.
- NO Animals
- NO Alcoholic beverages
- NO Smoking of any kind
- NO Tents, overnight camping, or overnight sleeping
- NO Fires, including BBQ pits or gas grills
- NO Fireworks
- NO Glass Containers
- NO Loitering between 10pm-6am
- NO Drones
- NO Disturbances
- NO Littering – please place all trash in bear proof bins throughout the beach
- NO Amplified Music
- NO Nudity
All beach goers coolers and bags will be checked upon entrance to the beach.
Anyone who fails to abide by these rules, will be escorted off the property by security
- Volleyball Net- volleyball is available on a first come basis please ask beach patrol
- Beach umbrellas and chairs are available to rent on weather permitting days
- Jet Skis, Paddle Boats and Kayaks rentals on the beach during marina hours (weather permitting)
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- Children’s play set available year round but please use only with an adult present
- Picnic tables and benches are first come first serve.
- Men and Women bathrooms on the beach ADA accessible