Different from other private beaches around the lake, Lakeside Beach allows access to the public year-round.
Help us Keep Tahoe Blue by packing back out what you pack in, and by cleaning up after yourself.
Lakeside Park Association maintains the grounds year round for everyone to enjoy.
Summer Beach Access
Memorial Day Weekend – Mid September
BE SURE TO VISIT THE “COMMERCIAL MEMBERS” TAB ABOVE FOR A LIST OF HOTELS LOCATED WITHIN THE ASSOCIATION.
PLEASE CONTACT THEM WHEN BOOKING YOUR RESERVATION TO SEE IF THEY OFFER BEACH PASSES.
4TH OF JULY
NO GENERAL ADMISSION WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THE 4TH OF JULY! ONLY MEMBER PASSES, MEMBER PREPAID PASSES AND/OR MEMBER VOUCHERS WILL BE ALLOWED ADMISSION TO THE BEACH!
The beach gate is unlocked for the public’s enjoyment from sunrise to sunset seven days a week. Entrance fee is charged when gate attendant is present.
Adult 18+ – $25
Child 6-17 – $15
Children 5 and under – Free
Non-Member General Public sales is limited to 200 Persons Per Day. No Presales. Passes must be purchased day of at the front gate.
Lakeside Beach is under 24/7 video & sound surveillance and is patrolled nightly by South Shore Security.
THERE IS NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING ON LAKESHORE BLVD. PER CITY OF SOUTH LAKE TAHOE ORDINANCE
Rules and Regulations
For your safety and enjoyment, the following are NOT allowed at Lakeside Beach:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Amplified Music
- Fires, including BBQ pits, gas or propane grills
- Glass Containers of any kind
- Loitering between 9pm-9am
- Smoking & vaping of any substances (Smoking area near front gate)
- Tents, overnight camping, or overnight sleeping
When gate attendants are present, bags and coolers will be checked upon entry to the beach.
ALL AMENITIES ARE SEASONAL
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- Volleyball Net on the beach with a volleyball available on a first-come basis just ask the front gate attendant.
- Beach umbrellas and chairs are available to rent on weather permitting days from 11 am-6 pm.
Beach Chairs – $10
Umbrellas – $20
Loungers – $30
- Event space is not available for rent through Lakeside Park Association. Lakeside Beach does not reserve space for group functions and does not offer discounts. Events wanting to be held at the Event Area should contact The Arch at Lakeside Beach .
- Jet Skis, Paddle Boats and Kayak rentals available on the beach during marina hours, weather permitting.
- Children’s play set available year-round when weather permits. ADULT SUPERVISION IS REQUIRED.
- Picnic tables, benches, and space on the beach are first come first serve.
- Men and Women bathrooms on the beach ADA accessible.
- Sit down restaurant with great beach views and a beachside access window selling Coffee, breakfast “Grab ‘N’ Go, as well as lunch and dinner menus.
- Water fountains and water bottle refill stations using Lakeside Park Mutual Water. Help us Keep Tahoe Blue by reducing, reusing, and recycling plastics.
- South Shore Water Taxi from Lakeside Marina. Check the schedule here or call 530-541-9800 for more information.