Applications can be mailed to Haley@lpatahoe.com
Summer Beach Access
Please visit our commercial members page to see which hotels within Lakeside Park Association offers FREE beach passes with your stay.
If you are not staying within Lakeside Park you can purchase a day pass from the front gate attendant.
Memorial Day thru Labor Day
9am-5pm- daily passes for sale & passes collected
5pm-9pm- discounted daily passes for sale & passes collected
9pm-6am- members only no passes will be collected or sold.
Summer 2019 Beach Pass Prices
Adult (18+)- $10
Student (k-12)- $5
Children under 4- FREE
Seniors & Active Military- 10% off adult price
Lakeside Beach Amenities
- Volleyball Net- volleyball is available on a first come basis please ask beach patrol
- Beach umbrellas and chairs are available to rent on weather permitting days
- Event space is available for rent. Please contact the office for more information
- Weddings available during the summer season through Lake Tahoe Beach Weddings
- Jet Skis, Paddle Boats and Kayaks rentals on the beach during marina hours (weather permitting)
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY
- Children’s play set available year round but please use only with an adult present
- Picnic tables and benches are first come first serve.
- Men and Women bathrooms on the beach ADA accessible
- Sit down restaurant with great beach views
Parking is first come first serve on Lakeshore Blvd. It is highly recommended to bike or walk to the beach as parking fills in quick.
There is also a water taxi which is available out of Lakeside Marina during the summer months. Please call 530-541-9800 for schedule and prices.
There is NO overnight camping or overnight parking on Lakeshore Blvd. Cars left overnight will be subjected to ticketing & towing.
Winter Beach Access
Passes are required during the summer months when the gate is staffed.
Labor Day to Memorial Day
- 6am-7pm- open to the public no pass needed
Rules & Regulations
All beach goers coolers and bags will be checked upon entrance to the beach.
Beach is under 24/7 video and sound surveillance.
Anyone who fails to abide by these rules, will be escorted off the property by security
- Alcoholic beverages
- Smoking of any kind
- Tents, overnight camping, or overnight sleeping
- Fires, including BBQ pits or gas grills
- Glass Containers
- Loitering between 10pm-6am
- Littering – please place all trash in bear proof bins throughout the beach
- Amplified Music